Brand Ambassador Program
Technercia Solutions Inc. is an Information Technology Company. It is famous for providing business solutions and other IT Services. It’s not just a company. It’s a global community of professionals, scholars and students. Technercia Community is a single click solution to all problems; anyone can get an answer by posting their question to the feed. Thousands of professionals and Scholars are there to help you instantly. To create awareness about Information Technology, Technercia is striving its best to develop a community that is beneficial for the students in the development and Computer Science field. Indeed, Computer Science is futuristic.
The Ambassador Program by Technercia is a way for individuals to be an effective liaison between Technercia and other organisations. Ambassadors work closely with Technercia to promote Technercia’s initiatives, public and youth engagements through awareness. Ambassadorship provides mentorship in the sense of enriched outreach approach and making connections and get perks of a flexible working zone and making the right choices. You should be able to showcase the highlights and updates of the upcoming projects, ventures and happenings through Technercia. We would make sure that you get all the essentials required for your outreach and Campus drives and would assist you virtually.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY CRITERIA
Candidates for Brand Ambassadors must be an active individual of the society. For Campus Ambassador, student must be a current student at a university. We accept candidates from all degrees, undergraduate or postgraduate.
Essential skills required for this role include:
1. Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
2. Excellent time management skills.
3. Enthusiastic and initiative-taking.
4. Ability to work independently and remotely.
5. Preference will be given to the active members of student societies of the Campus having executive roles.
6. Be a dynamic individual with the ability to meet deadlines.
7. Have Leadership Skills and high levels of pro-activism.
8. Be ready to make a positive impact.
Technercia comes up with a lot of rewards when it comes to young professionals and their efforts for the development of the community. You’ll be getting :
1. Preference is being enrolled at Technercia’s projects.
2. Most active Ambassadors will get free passes to workshops/events of Technercia.
3. Become a part of SDI’20 as organizers and future events of Technercia.
4. Access to Technercia’s Facilities.
5. Goodies, Certificates and Cash Prizes!
6. Networking opportunities.
7. Certificate and letter of recommendation on successful completion of the program.
8. Can avail partnership facilities from Technercia for regional projects and events.
9. Get involved in the startup ecosystem of Pakistan.
10. Gain leadership skills.
11. To connect with other Ambassadors, share resources and get to know about Technercia fellows from across Pakistan.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Being a brand Ambassador of Technercia you will be doing the following activities/jobs in your Campus:
1. Promotion of Technercia’s projects in the Campus
2. Arrange & coordinate with the university management for events/meetings
3. Be a part of Technercia social media team to promote activities and information of Technercia in your university through social media channels.
4. Come up with innovative ideas on how Technercia can associate with your university.
Technercia Ambassadors are volunteers who represent Technercia and assist to promote Technercia events and initiatives in public communities. In this role, Ambassadors will develop skills such as event management and organisation, communication skills, and the ability to form relationships with various stakeholders. The Technercia office is located in Pakistan, and as such, Ambassadors located outside of Pakistan will be expected to work independently for the majority of their Ambassadorship and ensure that they maintain frequent contact with the Regional Coordinator. This is a year-long commitment and as such, interested candidates need to ensure that they can set aside time in their schedules to actively dedicate themselves to this role.